Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hump Day?

What a title for a post, eh? Today is Wednesday. Middle of the week! A friend calls Wednesday the "hump day" or the middle of the week. Silly! There is something exciting about school being almost out. There is the excitement of T-ball games, softball games, swimming lessons, vacations and just plain relaxing on the deck with a cool refreshing drink while contemplating taking a nap in the hammock.

So what is your favorite part of summertime?

Funny thing I just received an email from my DH (dear hubby) asking what I thought of him going with all the brother-in-laws deep sea fishing for 12 hours while we hang out with the kids. Now we're not talking about a round of golf...we're talking ALL day long. It would be a great opportunity for them. It's not something you do here in Ohio, okay? It's fine with me that it will cost EACH guy $330. I think this is an exceptional opportunity that they should go on. Just as long as we girls get a 12 hour (without kids) shopping spree where we can spend the same amount of money! Isn't this fair? I think so!

It's funny how we all get selfish when it's vacation time!

No comments:

Post a Comment