Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Beach

As I sit here and write this post, it's raining cats & dogs outside and my entire family-sisters, brother-in-laws, nieces & nephews, husband, kids & parents are all stuck inside and guess what we're doing? We're having our own little family Olympics. We even have brackets with each event. Events? Yes events. There's Perfection, Euchre, The "box" game, Hearts, & a swimming competition. Each couple (there's 5 couples) is a team and the winner is going to be crowned the Gale family Gold medalist. ??? Okay. I would love to see us have a sandcastle contest if it ever stops raining.

Tonight is my night to cook dinner for everyone (20 people). I'm going to grill BBQ chicken & teriyaki chicken and serve my famous grilled garlic beans from my very own garden! Delish! For dessert there's key lime pie & berry pie ala mode. Yum!!

Will try to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment