Monday, June 15, 2009

Marvelous Monday!

So many things to share!



Here is what my garden looks like today!



Here is a picture of what it looked like a month ago.




Isn't amazing how sun, water & good soil make in the life of a seed? What is your sun, water & soil? Mine is my heavenly Father, family & friends.

Today is Marvelous Monday! What has made your mundane Monday marvelous?

My list:

1. My DH (dear hubby) returned safely from a long weekend trip.
2. My SD (sweet daughter) is having a blast with her Nana.
3. My RS (rambunctious son) & I are getting into a groove (mutual understanding of how life will be this summer!)
4. I talked to my new teaching partner this morning and will be meeting her on Wednesday...talk about excited!!!
5. I was able to completely burn the steaks tonight on the grill and laugh about it.
6. Fresh strawberries and angel food cake & whipped cream for dessert!
7. I received the sweetest email from a dear friend.
8. The laundry is ALL CAUGHT UP!
9. I was able to shave my legs this morning and didn't miss one stinking streak! (amazing)
10. Tomorrow is Tuesday!


Here are some more pictures that I've been meaning to post...

Two lovebirds on a weekend away trip to Hocking Hills in southern Ohio





Here is SD at her gymnastics recital last weekend. She's not just beautiful on the outside...but more importantly she's beautiful on the inside as well.


Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you yesterday. The garden looks great. Have a great day. finally going to bed!!!

    ReplyDelete