Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NOT ME Wednesday!

If you're into this blog thing (not many of my circle friends/family are...unfortunately) you probably have seen "buttons" for other sites to read or follow. I love reading MckMama's blog. This is one amazing woman who loves God, her family and is one heck of a photographer. Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Since it's not Monday, I'm starting out with Wednesday and hope to be back on track next week!
Tonight the kids and I got home and of course they were hungry so I did not hesitate to call Papa Johns and have pizza delivered. Oh I had things to cook...I just didn't want to. I'm fighting some allergy/cold mess and with the temperature dropping and the rainy weather...that meant EASY & QUICK. You gotta love good pizza, right? I mean all great mom's cook their own home made meals from "scratch" right? NOT ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment