Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sweet Hubby

This past weekend my DH (dear husband) and I went down south a bit to Hocking Hills. We rented a cabin that was beautiful and in the middle of nowhere with huge trees, a sunny deck, a marvelously large hot tub and the peace & serenity of 48 hours without phones, kids, dog or anything to worry about. We watched movies, hiked the waterfalls and caves, made our own breakfasts, sat in the sun, and just enjoyed each other for a change. It was so romantic that I didn't want to come home! I just think it rekindles marriage -or any relationship for that matter-and should be something that couples do every so often to reconnect. These little short trips have really helped my marriage. If you've ever been to Hocking Hills, you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment