Thursday, August 27, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL









My, they are growing up... Jenna is in 4th grade!


Today was Grant's first day of 1st grade and my first day with all my students. It's hard to believe that our children are growing up so fast...it's exciting and bittersweet as well. Happy to report that everyone had a great day! We're all tired around here as we adjust to earlier bedtime and earlier alarm clocks going off at 6.



Here are some pictures of the JOURNEY concert from the Schott. (OSU arena) I wore out the cassette Raised on Radio from my freshman year of high school... still love their music even with the new lead singer. The concert was great! We went with our dear friends Mike & Kelli and had dinner @ Figlios beforehand. I could eat there every day for the rest of my life! So good! If you're ever in Columbus Ohio, you must eat there!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment