Monday, September 7, 2009

20th reunion/ New School Year!

20 years? What?????

This past weekend was the CVCA Class of 1989's 20th year reunion. We all met up on Sat. night in Cleveland to preview Dante Restaurant. Sangria & delicious appetizers were provided by Dante Bocuzzi-a classmate-and if you ever are in Cleveland (Tremont) you really have to check it out! Dinner was at Lago's and everyone looked great and had a nice evening catching up. Here are some pictures that Scott captured.







THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL WAS GREAT!


School is going well. I really love my class. We are off to a great start and I've posted some pictures of my classroom. It's my "home away from home"-so to speak.
I love the people I work with; Henk, my principal is wonderful! My students are sweet and as you can see...our theme this year is survival (it goes along with our Social Studies standards. While I can't possible upload all 23 amazing kids, I'll share with you a few.








The front of our classroom (movable wall)



The reading corner with all the books I've purchased over the last 13 years.



My haven in the corner of the room by the window overlooking the playground and ravine (every morning we see deer!)




The writing center & our classroom computers




The magnetic wall




Literacy corner

2 comments:

  1. Your classroom looks amazing!!

    And thank you for the MWS on your page. : )

    CarrieMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are so sweet. Sometimes I feel like I'm writing this to myself. I have like NO followers. Love your pic!

    ReplyDelete