Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Madness

Why is it Mondays are so hard? Fortunately this is a short week-only 4 days of school. On Friday Scott and I are leaving to go to the Purdue/OSU game in Indy. We're going with our friends Justin & Kelly which will be fun. We're having our own little tail gate party! I'm looking forward to some R & R with hubby. I was born to live in a hotel and eat out! :-) My parents are coming down to watch the kids and I'm thrilled about that. Aren't grandparents awesome? I know growing up I loved spending time with my mother's parents in St. Louis. What memories we had.

Today was the day to drive to the other side of town and pick up Grant's prescription. As a class 1 narcotic, they do not fax or call them in; so I had to race to get there before they closed. When I dropped off the Rx at CVS, I was informed that because the dosage was increased from 5 mg to 10, the insurance needed pre-approval from the doctor. UGH. How would I have known this? Sometimes I worry what national healthcare will be like with the government in charge. It's already such a mess; I can't imagine it any easier or better. So I hope and pray that tomorrow everyone gets their paths straight and communicate so that I can get my darling his meds. Glad it's not life threatening medicine!

Well, I need to grade 50 social studies tests and spend some QT (quality time) with Scott. Sometimes it feels like we're 2 ships passing in the night.

Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment