Monday, December 28, 2009

Lazy me...

I love reading other sharp ladies' blogs. At the bottom of my blog is a link to a wonderful button for "not me Monday". Well seeing as it's Monday...here is my two cents.

I am a list person-a visual learner. I need to write things down so I can see them. I feel better when I write down lists of things I need to do, people to call, bills to pay, chores to begin or finish for that matter. Today's list is extensive. Pretty much unrealistic (as always). No big surprise here that my entire list of "MUST DO's" are still sitting on the nightstand as I play with my kids, learn some new Wii Fit moves, talk to my sister on the phone for over an hour and continue to ignore my children while I organize my kitchen. I'm not lazy, whatsoever... I just am having a lazy day and enjoying doing what I want for once. Oh, I'll be stressed out this evening when I realize that I didn't get much on my list accomplished, but you know what? There's always tomorrow. I am entitled to be "lazy" one day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment